Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gift Box

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to show you my newest creation, I bought seasme street seasons cart, and just received it.
I really only bought it for the box, love that design.
So i got it out today, most of my housework went by the wayside, Oh well there is tomorrow morning before work to get it done.
Back to the box I made.
Details:
Fit to page, for box base, ended up being 7 3/4
took fit to page off, and added the box lid
and 3 scallop squares, (all is on the cart for the box) all cut in black,
I doubled up the bottom square to give the box a bit more stability
I cant remember what size i cut the pp square and red square, forgot to write it down.
Then i used my largest scalloped oval nestie, in cream then went down in size to cut the red and other cream scallop.
The image cant remember where i got this stamp from, or who it is by, but i colored her with copics, added copic spica markers to her present and hairbow, highlighted her creases on her dress with white signo pen, cut her out and placed her on the oval.
I then used prima flowers, tim holtz leaves and ms leaf punch.
The scroll i found in my stash i know it is from basic Grey, and then added the pearls that were also from my stasth.
put a border of white lace around the box, and secured it with fabric glue,
added a stampin up razzleberry ribbon to tie it, some stickles to the flowers, a bit of faux stitching and called it done.
Not sure what i am putting in this, but it is a good size box, not quite big enough to fit a dvd in it( to give you a sense of size, dvd can fit into the box, but pushes the sides out, so lid wont fit on properly.
I do love how this turned out.

hope you love it too.

Gift Box


No comments:

Post a Comment