Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Personal Challenge

Hi everyone.
This year i am going to give myself a personal challenge, and i invite you all to join if you would like to.
It is using the supplies you have already, and only buying cs and adhesive, mats for cricut/blades when needed.
I will be using some of my carts that either get forgottn, or havent been used yet.
So to start the challenge
I am going to use two carts that are fairly new but havent been used.
Alice In WW -Disney classics cart.
Alice is cut at i think 6.5
used copics to blend a bit and used r20 for a bit of color to her cheeks
used scrap paper
peel offs, which you will see more of,
and for finer details where it was a pain to try and put it together, i either used stickles or my black copic outliner pen.
butterflies and cute bird.
live simply card.
This card is a joy sikes inspired card, she makes beautiful detailed cards, this was my attempt.
Like how it turned out, but doesnt compare to the work that Joy Does.
All cuts are done with live simply Cartridge, then just added some ms butterflies and gems
stickles, distress stickles, and some buttons.
Got out my chalks to try and add some sort of shading, and inked the pp, which i have had for awhile.
feel free to leave a comment and follow me on my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wow both of these cards are awesome! New follower.

    ReplyDelete