Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My PInk Stamper DT Call



If you haven't already heard the news, I have openings for my upcoming 2011 2 Term My Pink Stamper Design Team!  All you need to do is add a project for this challenge by next Wednesday, July 20 11:59 pm CST.  I will be choosing a handful of you to serve 6 months on my upcoming team!  Here are some of the requirements....

*You will need to have a blog that you regularly post on for at least 3 months.
*You cannot already be serving on a DT that has product that is a conflict of interest (most DTs are just fine as long as they do not sell product that is similar to My Pink Stamper Original Cricut Stamps idea)
*Your project must be made just for this challenge
*Post a pic on your blog with a full recipe along with what the challenge is about
*This needs to be a new project that you make just for this challenge
*Only one entry per person, please
*You do not need to be a professional but you must have a love for the craft!  :)

Challenge:  Make a card, scrapbook page, or other Cricut project with your favorite Cricut cartridge using the following colors......

Orange
Turquoise 
Green
Brown
(other optional color of your choice)

Good luck!!!  I will announce the new Design Team on Saturday, July 23rd during a Live Broadcast that Karlee and I put together. 

Add your project below.  Don't forget to read ALL the guidelines.  
 
 
Here is my take of the requirements instructions below pics
hope you like it.
 






this card is a just the standard sized card
With my favorite cricut cartridge used, which is Everyday Pop ups, now i am not fond of the actual pops ups, but i love the images on this cart for every occassion.
I chose the ballon as i love this cut with the banners, and with chopping and changing colors the balloon looks great every single time.
The balloon was cut with all layers and shadow at 3in
On the balloon I used scrap cs on hand, and bo bunny dot paper, which i love
Cloud paper is from my stash
The sentiment was using a dollar clear stamp set i had laying around on the craft table so i used that with turquoise ink from ctmh.
My tilda was colored awhile ago, on very thin paperso used her for my other color which is pink was testing out my coloring skills with distress inks, and copics, decided it would look good on this card, which i think she looks adorable.
The flower border was from dcwv sweet stack i just cut around the flowers doodled and added lemon pearls
to the centre
The white scalloped edging above the flowers is german scraps.

I love how this card came together, i hope you all enjoy seeing it as well.

1 comment:

  1. This card is so cute, it is so full of detail! The papers you used look great, I love the hot air balloon! Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete