Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

These are a few of my favourite things

Hey guys,
Yes three posts in the one day, i figure it is the only way i can keep my blog up to date.
Why is life so hectic? LOL
These cards are using some of my favourite things, let me know what your favorite things are by leaving me a comment or a link to your blog showing your favorite things, whether that is items you love to use in your projects, or food, or even pets.
I love my ragdoll kat Isobell and my pappillion Amy, hey i thought i would throw that out there. :-)

I love watermelon
         magnolia stamps
        copic markers, trying to get better at the blending
       pp of all kinds, at the moment it is october afternoon, graphic 45, dcwv, and basic grey
     ribbon
   clear stamps
  my pink stamper dvds and stamps, love her blog
 stickles
 create a critter cricut cartridge.

  Here are some of the cards incorporating some of my favorite things.




1 comment: