Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MPS Challenge

Today i see that MPS has another challenge, to make something cute, so out comes my newest toy, the imagine, in which i whipped up this cutest card ever, Well I think it is cute, I do love this card, and i am very critical of my work.
The imagine makes it so easy.
The pp card stock is from nursery tales, just dissected an image to get that one piece that i wanted, then did the onesie pop dotted the images, changed the color bird  to just plain pin, and inked, pop dotted, and added some gems.
Then made the birth announcement into a small tag, added a pink polka dotted bow, the other items are just me trying to use up some of my old stash.
SWEETHEARTS is done with a double sided adhesive rubbon and the applied stampin up green glitter.
that's it for today.
Check in tomorrow for more pics of my projects featuring the imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment